It's all good.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My hands are shaking...

My dear readers,

Please go see Dan in Real Life. It's heart-warming, awkward, hilarious, touching, and I loved it. I don't want to talk too much about details, because part of the joy of the movie is watching the plot unfold, but it was utterly satisfying to sit down and see this film. Don't let the presence of Dane Cook scare you away. This movie is totally solid.

After you see the movie, might I recommend heading to Mike's for a Brownie Explosion dessert.

Then add a little shopping to the mix, and you can recreate my Saturday.

Or, if you only have time to pick one of those three options, I would go see the movie.

On the apartment front, I may have picked a colour for my bedroom wall, and I hope to slap some paint on there sometime this week or next weekend.

On the life front, does anyone know anything about UK working holiday visas? And would anyone visit me if I moved to Scotland?

2 Comments:

At 11:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we've established that I will most definitely come visit you anywhere in the U.K.
And I love that song - great post title!

 
At 7:44 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I had a working holiday visa when I lived in England. I think the British consulate website has info about them.

And, since I am considering adding Stephen Colbert to my husband list, would it be indelicate to mention I also have a big girl crush on Steve Carell? Cuz I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home