It's all good.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Grow a pair.

If you haven't yet seen this week's Grey's, don't read this post.










Please. McDreamy (I'm even tiring of the nickname) has an "epiphany" and realizes he's "addicted" to Meredith and tries to "break up" with her, and caves at the last minute?? Whatever. And I'm not going to talk about George. His storyline does not deserve to be acknowledged.

So..... how come Bailey doesn't have interns to boss around anymore? Just because she's a more senior resident? You would think that she would have more work to do. And why does the chief delegate to his chief resident? What are the attending physicians for? Why hasn't he gotten a new cardio-thoraic surgeon?

And, memo to the writers, I think we all get it. The medical cases parallel the doctors' personal trials. Enough. It's actually quite obvious, thanks. No need for a Merilogue to spell it out anymore.

Oh I'll keep watching, because it's Grey's. I'm already invested. But it's looking more and more like a slow and painful descent into Crappyville. That's all I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home