It's all good.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

One for me, one for free!

It takes a while to get used to the feeling of hair on your forehead all day. I spent a lot of time in front of the mirror today, trying to make The Bangs suitable for public display. Michelle assures me that they look okay, so that makes me feel a lot better. And I am now the owner of a round brush, which I will be using in the future to style The Bangs.

How much am I loving the "buy one, get one free" movie passes from Empire?? Enough to see two movies today - Sydney White and Good Luck Chuck. Both were ideal movies to see at half price. I even got to flex my long-dormant FOH skills by finding two prime seats in a crowded theater all by myself.

BTW, stay away from Good Luck Chuck. Even though it has penguins. Just trust me and stay away.

5 Comments:

At 4:39 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

How disappointing! I was looking forward to the penguins. Perhaps it would be okay as a rental?

 
At 8:00 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

Don't worry about The Bangs. They do take some time to get used to, but I bet you're really working them!

 
At 2:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynda's hair looks amazing! I'm insanely jealous.

 
At 6:30 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Pictures, pictures! Have Michelle take them so you're sure they are post-worthy!

 
At 7:22 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

I went to see Sydney White last night!!!! I thought it was HILARIOUS! And very sweet all at the same time. See you Wednesday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home