It's all good.

Monday, September 10, 2007

And the recovery continues....

I promise someday I'll stop talking about the state of my teeth. Until that day arrives, though, let me just say that I spent the weekend laying low and letting my mom take care of me.

I watched three movies. In order of preference, they are:

Keeping Mum (a 2005 "new release" with Mr. Bean and Professor MacGonagall. And Patrick Swayze.)

Notes on a Scandal (Judi Dench gets a wee bit obsessive over Kate Blanchett.)

Breach (a movie about corruption in the FBI that had me wondering if there were any other movies about the FBI that are actually good.)

I'm feeling pretty good. I do have a mysterious green bruise on my face that makes me look like I fell asleep in a bowl of Jello (which I didn't. Honestly.). And talking all day at work made my jaw a little sore. And having to super clean my teeth every time I eat is getting real old.

Tonight I went into Martha! mode and made my lunches for the week. I also made cookies, rice krispies squares, and a bowl of steel cut oats. And my apartment is clean. And I updated my blog!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

What the hell are steel cut oats?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home