It's all good.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beware the hooded thug

Last night I had the same nightmare three times. I dreamed I intercepted a thug in a white hoodie as he vandalized a car in the parking lot of my apartment building. He then proceeded to come after me and shot me as I stood on my apartment balcony (first clue that this was a dream: I don't have a balcony). Sometimes I fell off the balcony. Sometimes I saw him come after me with a knife. Sometimes he would stalk me from his white car. It was pretty freaky. I would even wake up, tell myself I was having a bad dream, fall asleep and start a new dream, only to have Hoodie show up again.

I actually mustered enough energy to go for a run today. I've decided to start the couch to 5K routine again. I even found a podcast that has music and a guy telling you when to walk and when to run. It's unfortunate that I spent the whole time looking over my shoulder for the hooded man.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

Hey Lynda... I have a question... did you actually die in your dream? Don't people say that if that happens you die in real life... not to freak you out or anything. haha

 
At 10:40 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

No, I didn't die, I just kept getting killed over and over. But there was no death. So I guess that's a good sign??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home