It's all good.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello, goodbye

TGIF.

I am eagerly awaiting another big snow, but it hasn't happened yet. What gives?

I was supposed to go to a supplementary choir practice tonight. In fact, I made weekend plans around the fact that I had choir practice tonight. And then I forgot all about it until about 15 minutes before it happened. So I skipped it. No checkmark beside my name tonight! Hopefully I won't be kicked out.

I'm slowly assembling a vision in my mind re: my bedroom. The view is a little hazy, but it involves blue-grey walls... and a reading chair... and a dresser. This means shopping!!

I just made some hocho, and now I'm enjoying one of my favourite sounds in the world: the hollow plunk of a spoon on the bottom of a mug of hot chocolate. You have to do it right after you make it so it sounds right. So plunkety!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Thus, unless you're a secret millionaire, hard worker, celebrity, or Paris Hilton, it may be next to impossible for you to get one of these precious lv . That is unless, of course, you can be resourceful enough and settle for replicas of thelouis vuitton monogram collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home