It's all good.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chili con fusion

The Chili Con Carne saga continues. It's in five parts: soprano 1, soprano 2, alto, tenor, bass. When we started learning it, our director put the alto 1's (that's me and two other girls) and sop 2's on the sop 2 part (the melody!). Then two weeks ago he put all the altos on the alto part. Then he sent us an email and told us to practice it.

I did.

For hours.

Then tonight he decided the sop 2's need more voices so he moved me (just me!) back to the sop 2 part! I already know the entire alto line. It's hard! I learned it! Like he told us to! Then he changed his mind!

Gah.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 a.m., Blogger Emily said...

Hey! Which choir is this in? It sounds a little like a Bjorn thing to do... haha.

Our last concert in my choir here is next Wednesday. Truth be told, I'll be glad when it's over. And then next year back at UNB.... things will be normal again. :)

 
At 11:54 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

This is the UNB choir. Of course it's a Bjorn thing to do. ;)

Can't wait to have you back next year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home