It's all good.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I said brr.

It's cold in here.

What's with the frigidness? Not that I'm complaining about wearing my puffy coat, but isn't it a bit late in the season to have windchills of -30? I think I'm losing feeling in my fingers.

The past few days at work have been a wee bit trying, for various reasons. I'm trying not to let it get to me too much, so I'm eagerly looking forward to Friday, and a possible Moncton shopping adventure.

Oh, and a word from a (sort of) grownup to my younger aquaintances: learn about RRSP's. Do it now. It's never to early to think about retirement. And stay in school forever.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

MONCTON!!! I'm going to make that item happen for you Lou - you know what I'm talking about. It needs to happen. I haven't been shopping in a while, so the karma should be in full force Friday!
(it's sad how well bribery works on me. I blame my mother)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home