It's all good.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Big snow big snow (I hope!)

Sadly, all the TV Thursday shows I watch (ER, Ugly Betty, and Grey's) were either repeats or not on this evening. So instead of tv watching at my place, Michelle and I did dinner and a movie at her place. Once we got over the initial shock of the change in our typical routine, we had a smashing evening.

At long last, we were able to get our hands on a copy of Bon Cop, Bad Cop. Twas highly entertaining. Very cleverly scripted, hefty doses of French Canada vs. English Canada references, thinly-veiled hockey references, laugh out loud funny, yet engrossing and suspenseful. Not to mention a thoroughly entertaining coroner. Highly recommended.

Did I mention that there's supposed to be a big snow tomorrow? 20 cm!!! And (knock on wood) I'm not sick, so there is great potential for snow frolicking for Lynda! (finally!)

1 Comments:

At 7:49 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

In the movie Bon Cop, Bad Cop, there is an actor in it (Tim Wheaton... I think he played a Security Guard in the movie?) who grew up in the area I did... I knew his sister... cool eh? Not that I really knew him, but that is my claim to fame. Hope you had a good February. It went by too fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home