It's all good.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Somewhere in time

Anyone else seriously messed up by the time change?

I suppose it's my own fault. When I went to bed last night, I only changed my bedroom clocks, and really, I should have changed all the timepieces in my apartment. So when I woke up this morning, I knew what time it was in the bedroom, but when I went into the living room, it was an hour earlier, so I began to doubt myself. Add that to the fact that my PVR did not make the switch, and my head started to be very confused. I kept checking the weather channel on tv (because they're always on top of things) just to be sure I knew the correct hour.

Now it's bedtime, but I'm nowheres near being tired, yet I know I should go to bed, because I have to get up at 6:00 yesterday time tomorrow. And it's gonna be dark. That's going to go over real well.

Maybe if I eat some of the Rice Krispie squares I made tonight, it'll make me tired. Marshmallows help you sleep, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home