It's all good.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain

It happened again, people. Last night I dreamed that I was backstage at Anne. I was wandering around during the show, and I think I may have been in the show this time, because I was waiting for my cue. Many of the cast members who weren't on stage were trying to lure me away from the stage, but I was doing my best to ignore them. Then I decided to go into the house on the Aisle 1 side, where all the people sitting on the aisle seats had miniature cats in their pockets.

I did manage to buy my end table/night stand today, however, I think it's too small. I realized this while I was waiting for the lady in front of me to buy her 20 fake flowers. Did you know that 20 fake flowers have to be individually scanned? I think I'll let my table sit in the box for a while, then I'll take it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home