It's all good.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Warning: Grey's discussion below.

In the absence of Michelle for TV Thursday, I am now subjecting you all to my Grey's commentary.

George and Izzie? I'm still not getting this. At all. When did this happen? And don't you think she's still rebounding from you know who? So is this really fair to George?

Forget looking for a new Chief - what Seattle Grace really needs is ER doctors.

Meredith's dad is so mean. I know he's grief-stricken and unhinged, but still... no wonder Mer is dark and twisty inside.

Who schedules a wedding the day after a big intern exam?

Ooh, the climbers were tied together, just like the interns, who have their own Very Special Bond. Subtle.

Where did all those other interns come from? Why have we never met them? Maybe because they don't spend all their time sleeping with each other and their bosses.

News flash: George thinks marrying Callie was a wrong decision. What was your first clue, George?

Oh, they do have ER residents (according to the Chief's ex). Guess they're invisible. And too busy to attend to mass casualties, but not too busy to see the Chief's ex.

Aww, everyone's preggers except for Addison. This is the part where we feel really sorry for her. Maybe Izzie's pregnant. And Callie. And Meredith.

Fifty-two and pregnant?

I guess sitting in a chair is Mer's equivalent to lying on the bathroom floor.

Fossilized eggs. That's gonna be me. Me and Addison. (Sorry, I've just learned that about half my grad school classmates have babies. Good grief. Damn you, facebook, telling me things I don't need to know.)

Really though, I think I have amnesia, because I really don't remember when this whole George/Izzie thing started. Someone remind me, please.

Of course Callie's in the running for chief resident. She's the only other resident on the show besides the Happy Doctor.

Damn, Meredith does cry well.

Dammit, Callie, buy a freaking clue already!

You're pregnant, you were just in the hospital, and you have heartburn. Where do you go? A bar?

Am I supposed to care about the Chief's ex? Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home