It's all good.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Notice me Horton

News bulletin: I wore a skirt to work today. And, even though I was a little wobbly in my heels, I think I looked pretty darn good. I finally got a reaction from my coworkers. After all, I've been going around all week with new hair, and they haven't said a thing. And that sort of makes me nervous, because sometimes when people can't say anything nice, they don't say anything at all. What if my hair is horrible?

To escape the horrible heat in my apartment this evening, I went to the mall. I wanted to buy a portable DVD player to use on the bus ride home this weekend. The one I got is very snazzy, and it almost makes me look forward to the bus ride. I'm hoping to convince a family member to pick me up in Borden, so I don't have to go all the way to Summerside before arriving in Charlottetown.

And cross your fingers, because if everything goes right, I'll be a car owner again on Friday. Pictures to follow.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you're on the Island - we need a Lou and Michelle fix!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home