It's all good.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Let's start at the very beginning...

While I was listening to my Sound of Music cd today, I had a flashback to music class in elementary school. Does anyone else remember learning the "Do-Re-Mi" song with hand signs? I've spent most of the day trying to remember them.

Last week's conference was surprisingly enjoyable. It was an old home week of sorts, since I kept running into people I know. I saw classmates I haven't seen since I graduated, which was awesome. And I squeezed in a very productive 45 minutes of shopping.

I managed to slip home for the weekend. On Saturday, my dad and I went car shopping in Summerside. Cross your fingers for me, but I may soon have a car. As in, I will be able to drive myself places at will. What a concept.

Saturday night, I got to spend some long overdue quality time with dearest Rosey. We even managed to get to the Dairy Queen.

I'm planning to have an audiology-free weekend, which means three (I have the day off tomorrow) whole days where I do not have to think about work. At all. I feel this is necessary for my sanity and well-being. It's gonna be all about me and doing what I want. Like getting my hair cut. Cut, cut, cut.

Cut.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to somehow arrange it so I can see the new haircut!!!

 
At 12:07 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I was just thinking about the do-re-mi hand symbols last week! I don't know them anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home