It's all good.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A mist of blossoms, a multi-coloured haze...

I don't know if you've noticed, but the weather here has been pretty non-spring-like. It's actually been more of the snow/ice pellets/freezing rain/WINTER persuasion. As in, very similar conditions to when I had my accident.

And where has Lynda been working every day (except for last Friday) since she returned to work after her concussion?

That's right. Woodstock.

And how does Lynda get to Woodstock?

She has to drive.

Did I mention that someone (that would be me), in a fit of inspiration/insanity, decided to overbook herself at work so she could see lots and lots of kids?

I was supposed to remember April 21 if I ever thought of doing this to myself again. Why don't I listen to my own advice?

Anyway, yesterday and today the weather has been quite bad, so I ended up staying overnight in Woodstock on Monday. I'm glad I did that, because Monday morning's drive felt like I was driving on a windy ice rink. Then this evening's drive was like a windy ice rink with a very leaky roof. Hopefully it will stop precipitating soon, so tomorrow's drive will be better.

I'll be in a better mood soon.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

That's an Emily quote isn't it?

 
At 9:33 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Indeed! I knew you would pick up on that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home