It's all good.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh my.

Very Long Work Day
+
Rental Car Adventures
+
Still Recovering from Concussion
=
Tired Lynda. Again.

In other news, just as I was mellowing out and ready to head to bed, there was an altercation outside my door. Apparently I'm not the only one with noise issues.

First I heard some distant pounding below me, followed by footsteps in the hall, followed by the sound of a fist banging on a door. I guess the Guy Across the Hall was running on his treadmill, and his Downstairs Neighbour didn't like it one bit. They exchanged many harsh and loudly spoken words, and I thought they were going to start whomping each other to pieces. Then Downstairs Neighbour voiced his complaint to The Super, who lives a few doors down the hall. Then The Super paid a visit to Guy Across the Hall, who staunchly defended his right to have a treadmill in his apartment.

Drama!!

Needless to say, I was a little scared.

It makes me glad that I never confronted my Downstairs Neighbour. I'm glad I'm used to wearing my earplugs at bedtime now, and since I put in my politely worded complaint to The Super re: Downstairs Girl, her music hasn't been much of an issue.

And now I'm totally wired (too much adrenaline), and not sleepy at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home