It's all good.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thank you, ma'am, I'm as well as can be expected.

The recovery continues.

I'm still dizzy. I saw my doctor today and she put me off work for another week. Not good.

I had an interesting cab ride home from the doctor's office. The driver asked if I minded taking a quick detour on the way to my apartment. I agreed, thinking that she was probably going to pick up another fare. Instead, we ended up cruising through a parking lot, looking for a red pickup with a "For Sale" sign in the window. Apparently, her car had been rear-ended a while ago, and she needed a new vehicle. She wanted a truck so she could tow her son's go-kart to the track in Geary.

Sadly, we couldn't locate the red truck.

She also discussed how inconvenient it is not to have a vehicle for transportation. Amen, sister.

However, I'll take the minor expenses of cab and bus fares over being laid up in the hospital with serious injuries any time.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Oooh, nice use of the Anne quote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home