It's all good.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Dizzy. Still.

So in between movies and St. Elsewhere, I've been watching a lot of HGTV. Today on Home to Stay, they showed a freakin' awesome loft-like condo that had two levels. I don't know if you all know this about me, but one of my goals in life is to live in a space that has an upstairs and a downstairs. It was a great size for one person - the bedroom was upstairs, along with a space that was used as a home office/guest room. The backsplash in the kitchen was really pretty, and most of the space was painted in a soft blue-grey. And I want to live there.

I've been feeling a bit better today, but now that it's evening, my dizziness is getting a little worse. My main issues are a feeling of pressure on the back of my head and dizziness. I hadn't been taking any pain relievers, because what I've been feeling isn't exactly pain. But today I decided to experiment, so I took some ibuprofen, which seemed to ease the pressure slightly. I also have fleeting thoughts that perhaps my brain is going to explode from the pressure, and it makes me panic a bit. However, then I remember that I'm not having any other loss of function, so that relieves my worry. A bit.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 a.m., Blogger 123 said...

Replica Louis Vuitton , Christian Dior, Prada, Gucci, Burberry and Kate Spade are the handbags that accept the a lot of counterfeits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home