It's all good.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Transit ownage.

I'm still in a state of carlessness, so today I decided to take a practice ride on the bus. I managed to accurately interpret the bus schedule and get myself to the hospital. Then I timed my walk from the bus stop to choir and vice versa. I never knew how sprawling the city is, and how limited the bus schedule is. It's about 20 minutes from from the bus stop to choir, and to get back home, I have to trot briskly down the hill for 2 km to catch the last bus of the evening at 9:50. This could be problematic, since it took me 22 minutes to get there today, and I don't get out of choir until 9:30. I'm hoping that the bus will be running late.

One advantage of taking the bus is that it's somewhat environmentally friendly. I'm hoping David Suzuki would be proud of me.

I had to do a lot of walking today, and I'm pretty wiped. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lazy, easy day.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 a.m., Blogger Emily said...

Hey! I'm reading all the posts you made while I was away haha... I could have told you the bus schedule sucks in Fredericton... try getting to Lincoln on the bus... now there is something fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home