It's all good.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Just like the pompadour on the mannequin...

I've been in desperate need of a haircut for some time now. I actually had an appointment with my stylist in March, but I had to cancel it due to my accident. But today, as part of Day One of the audiology-free weekend, I finally got to treat myself to a cut and foils.

I've been giving my hair colour some considerable thought, and decided to do away with the caramel/straw streaks in favour of chocolate brown lowlights. I was very pleased with the colour, since it's quite different from what I had before. My stylist also chopped off three inches of hair, made some more layers, and gave me a very slight fringe around the face (it's very slight. Almost imperceptible).

It's amazing what a difference good hair can do for your state of well-being. I practically floated home.

Re: last night's Grey's - anyone else think that my dear George has gone a little astray? I even think that he's heading into man-whore territory. Think about it: Olivia, Meredith, Callie, Izzy... That's quite a few notches on the bedpost. And I would never let any of my family members near Seattle Grace, because they would probably all die.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 a.m., Blogger Emily said...

I want to see this new haircut! It sounds beautiful. :)

And I miss Grey's Anatomy. I'm actually caught up apart from this weeks episode (gotta love the internet), but I really want to see this 2 hour special one. argh... why is the UK not up to date on thier seasons?

 
At 2:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah man . . . I can't believe I'm not there to see the new 'do. I NEED to see it. Mucho exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home