It's all good.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Feelin' hot.

Since it was super hot out (29 freaking degrees!), I decided to shed my layers of clothing and wear short sleeves to work today. It was a risky venture, since the hospital is air conditioned, and it can actually be quite chilly. I managed to make it through the day in a comfortable state of being, and I was very thankful for the bare arms during my walk home this afternoon under the blistering hot sun.

As I walked home, I felt a little dampness in the armpit area, which was not unexpected due to the walking and the aforementioned heat. When I took a surreptitious peek at my underarms, I was slightly startled by how short the sleeves of my top actually were.

As in, there was full armpit viewage available.

And really, this wouldn't be a problem, except for the fact that there was significant hair growth there. I hadn't bothered to shave in a while, since I've been in long sleeves since October.

So basically I spent the entire day bending my arms around people with hairy armpits in full view.

Nice.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 a.m., Blogger Catherine said...

So European! So chic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home