It's all good.

Friday, May 11, 2007

The last bus ride

Taking the bus to PEI wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible.

Unfortunately, my portable DVD player didn't end up being all that. It turns out that watching DVD's on the bus makes me a little car sick. Instead, I spent a good chunk of time chatting with my seat mate, a very pleasant young fellow from Freddy who goes to school at MUN and likes math and neuroscience. And he didn't get a glazed look on his face when I talked about ears.

The thing that always gets me about bus rides is the multiple stopping. It took us two hours to get from Fredericton to Moncton, and we had to stop in Young's Cove, Sussex, and Salisbury along the way. Then after Moncton we had to stop in Sackville.

My dad picked me up in Borden in my new car! I must say, it's pretty snazzy, especially in the dark when you can't see the hideous woodgrain paneling. Maybe I'll only drive it in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home