It's all good.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Where you lead, I will follow

So the W Network has stopped airing Gilmore Girls at 6:00 weekday evenings. Who is going to keep me company while I eat supper?

And just when I convinced myself that I don't need to spend the majority of my time engrossed in watching other people live their lives, Big Brother 7 starts.

Big trouble. First of all, they put my favourite people from Big Brother 6 in the house. Last year, I was so into it that I paid money so I could get the live internet feeds so I could watch the houseguests 24/7. I could not look away. Second of all, it's an All-Star Big Brother, so they have people from other seasons in there, too. These people are savvy to the ways of BB, so the strategy started right away. It took about 30 seconds of watching the hamsters (I mean, houseguests) in the BB house before I was utterly and completely hooked.

P.S. I'm going home again this weekend. One of my favourite persons (mel!!!!) is home. Who am I kidding? Is there anyone reading this that doesn't know she's home from Ottawa?

3 Comments:

At 12:38 a.m., Blogger mel said...

Word.

We definately need to talk about these shows. I had soooooo much to say about Canada Rocks after I saw it tonight. My post on it will either never happen, or be 1000 pages long.

 
At 3:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

 
At 6:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Poems about divorces articles of amendment to the articles of incorporation Tcf bank school loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home