It's all good.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Who's doing lates?

The FOH equivalent of today's work crisis: I was coerced into doing latecomers against my will and without my knowledge.

I'm trying really hard to let it go. I went for a walk to clear my head. Solitary internal rants are not helpful.

While I was walking, I thought of several interesting topics to post about. Due to my faulty short term memory, I have forgotten them all. Perhaps I shall have to start bringing pen and paper with me on my walk so I can jot down ideas while walking. That would be the epitome of coolness. I already tend to forget my surroundings and bop my head while mouthing the words to songs on my iPod. This could be yet another reason for people to point and laugh at me.

Also, FYI, I have decided to stop running for the summer. I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, and I'm too lazy to search my previous posts. Running in the heat results in way too much perspiration for my comfort. I do plan to continue with lots of walking, if only because I told my doctor that I do regular physical activity. For some reason, I can lie to myself, but I can't lie to my doctor. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home