It's all good.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Still hot.

Thanks to Catherine's comment below, I am nixing the air conditioner, for now. I went to the new Home Depot today and bought another fan. Then I spent a whole half hour assembling my fan. Currently it is hurricane season in my apartment, as I now have two fans blowing turbulent eddies of hot, humid air all around me. Much better than an air conditioner.

A memo to the hot shot who kept passing me on the way home from Up the River today: I saw you pulled over by the RCMP this morning. I don't think you need two speeding tickets in a short time span. So suck it up and let the girl in the little green car do her thing and pass you because you're going so slow. No need to speed to save face.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

Congrats, Lynda! You just made Suzuki smile! And me, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home