It's all good.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I see a star, I see it shine now...

aka Lynda, Rosey and Liam and their adventures with the windmills and the Jesus Cloth.

We spent the whole day on an adventure up west. Highlights included blanket shopping, a scrumptious picnic, a visit to the "Jesus Cloth" church, a highly entertaining visit to the windmill interpretive centre, a nap between Mimimegash and West Point, and supper and dessert at the Frosty Treat.

The blanket shop also sold mittens. It was way too hot to even look at them.

Mmm, picnic.

The "Jesus Cloth" church (aka St. Simon and St. Jude in Tignish). The ceiling was blue and it had stars all over it. Very pretty.

The talking "wind wizard" in the interpretive center. Totally worth the $5 admission price.

Windmills!!

Say "Jesus Cloth"! (this one's for you, Rosey)

I'm a little fuzzy on how we got to West Point, but I know it involved a dirt road and a puddle.

Frosty Treat, Frosty Treat!!

2 Comments:

At 11:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

And for Terry -- we saw Scooter's Dairy Bar in Miscouche!

 
At 6:53 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Well, I did not see it, as I was napping at the time. But I know it's there. Sadly, since I was asleep, there is no picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home