It's all good.

Monday, June 12, 2006

12 of 12 - June 2006

Inspired by Chad Darnell (whose blog I check daily), here is my 12 of 12 for June.

The concept: take 12 photos during the 12th day of the month, then post them for all to see. Monday's aren't usually that exciting for me, but I gave it a shot anyway.



7:43 a.m. - It was a little foggy this morning.

8:10 a.m. - You know it's going to be a busy day when the first thing you see is the ominous red blinking light on the phone.

9:15 a.m. - Time for breakfast. Mmm, banana bread.

12:04 p.m. - So I tried to get in the bonus picture at 11:00 ADT, but I was swamped and I forgot. As soon as I remembered, I hastily snapped this photo of the view from my office "window".

1:34 p.m. - Free pizza for lunch, because we were interviewing an applicant for one of our vacant positions.

4:55 p.m. - Watched a little soccer action at home after work. Italy celebrates a goal.


5:44 p.m. - Went for a run down by the river.

6:33 p.m. - I was reading up on The Drowsy Chaperone's success at last night's Tony Awards, only to discover that the parents of one of the people who wrote the score are from PEI. Woot!

6:55 p.m. - Had dinner with the Gilmores.

8:53 p.m. - Went to the grocery store and managed to buy cucumber, turnip, and baby carrots at the same store on the same day in one trip. A rare feat indeed.

9:38 p.m. - Canadian Idol's Halifax auditions! The moment I saw this girl, I knew she would get on tv, and not because she was a good singer.

9:43 p.m. - The girl to Ben Mulroney's right was in my audition group. She didn't make it either.

10:34 p.m. - Spent copious amounts of time picking an outfit for tomorrow. It's a very special day, after all.

3 Comments:

At 11:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chickadee!
I'm starting to check out apartments for the fall, so I might need to tap into your knowledge of Freddytown. I can't wait - I predict that there will be many movie nights this fall!

 
At 3:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Lou!!!!!!!! Can't wait till you come home next week. I promise that there will be large quantities of fun!

 
At 9:51 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Michelle! My brain is yours to tap. If you need me to take photos or offer advice or anything. Just let me know!

Rosey! Thanks for the birthday wishes! See you on the weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home