It's all good.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The copper of its beaches, and the silver of its shore...

Breaking News: Eargirl is hitting the road. She will be appearing on Saturday on an Island near you. Her engagement will last all week long! Contact her directly to arrange personal visitation.

Two more sleeps till my vacation starts. With all the happenings this week, I've been next to useless at work. Tomorrow we're having a planning day/love-in. The upside: I get to sleep in, because it doesn't start until 9:00. And, we get out early at 3:00!

Five more sleeps till Anne starts! I've had another few dreams, but I can't remember any specifics... I'm so psyched for the start of the season. It's getting hard to come up with appropriate musical-related titles for my posts, and I'm stopping after Monday. I started doing it in earnest on May 19th. A prize to the person who can identify the most of them.

5 Comments:

At 8:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

May 4 - Anne, May 8 - Cinderella, May 21 - Les Mis, May 22 - Sound of Music, May 23 - Legend of the Dumbells, May 24 - The King and I, May 25 - Mamma Mia, May 30 - Anne, May 31 - Les Mis, June 1 - Carousel, June 3 - Les Mis and Joseph & the AMTDC, June 4 - Les Mis, June 5 - Joseph, June 6 - Les Mis, June 7 - Oklahoma, June 11 - Guessing LOTR?, June 13 - Les Mis, June 14 - Emily. Did I miss any? Do I win a prize?!

 
At 12:40 p.m., Blogger mel said...

that's dedication.

 
At 5:05 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

May 19: sucks like a hoover

That one's kind of tricky because it's a lyric in the middle of a song.

But it's definitely a prize-worthy effort. I think you win.

 
At 7:34 p.m., Blogger mel said...

mwahaha May 19: Avenue Q!

 
At 9:37 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

yay! 1st place to Rosey and 2nd place to mel!!

Prizes to be determined...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home