It's all good.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Survey says...

I just caught the tail end of Game Show Marathon tonight, featuring a celebrity version of Family Feud. That made me think of all the game shows I used to want to be on:

1. The Price is Right (apparently two of my first words were "Bob Barker")
2. Family Feud (I would be so good at the speed round)
3. Jeopardy (but only Teen Jeopardy or College Jeopardy. Now that I'm grown up, it would be harder)
4. Press Your Luck (if only to be able to say, "no whammy!")
5. Classic Concentraion (also hosted by Alex Trebek. It featured matching and puzzle solving)
6. A Canadian version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire (but only before it jumped the shark. None of this syndicated crap.)
7. Definition (one of the few Canadian game shows I remember from when I was a wee tv fan. I think it was on at 1:00 pm weekday afternoons, and I remember it being like a boring version of Wheel of Fortune with no wheel. I would be on it only for nostalgic reasons, not because I thought it was cool.)

In other news, after procrastinating the entire evening, I did manage to clean out my stinky fridge. Yay for me.

P.S. I'm going home for four whole days tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home