It's all good.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

12 of 12 February 2008

Drum roll please... it's 12 of 12 day!!!!

It's the first time in a few months that I have actually had a computer so I could post my pictures.


Insert work picture here...

8:00 to 5:15 PM Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera with me to work today. Just picture me working away all day, which is what I did. And then I got to leave.

5:50 PM First thing I did when I got was home was turn on my new computer. Still so snazzy and fast!!

5:55 PM And the next thing I did was rip open my package from amazon!
5:57 PM I ordered the first season of MI-5, a BBC series. So expensive, but I watched the first episode online, and I think I'm hooked.
6:10 PM Researching flights to Dubai!
6:26 PM My sister called, and she and I chatted while we each made supper. I made a grilled cheese sandwich.
6:37 PM And then I made another.
6:50 PM Sandwich #3. Probably a mistake, but it tasted so yummy! My stomach is still full.
7:20 PM I found out today that I'm going away to Toronto on Thursday evening. Must do laundry!
7:45 PM My apartment had a funky smell... I opened my storage room to discover I had forgotten to take out the garbage! Oops.

8:25 PM More research for Dubai!
8:36 PM I rescued some laundry detergent from my car. It didn't freeze! Yay!

10:06 PM Big Brother in the winter! But seriously... couples? I'm not sure about this.

5 Comments:

At 7:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Oh yes...I have to watch BB from my DVR. I'll watch a few and see if I'm going to bother keeping up. i've hated the last few seasons.

 
At 11:45 a.m., Blogger Elaine said...

I am seriously addicted to MI-5 too. And that grilled cheese looked yummy!

 
At 8:16 a.m., Blogger Dogeared said...

It amuses me that it got renamed for the US and Canada - we call the show "Spooks" here, as that's the nickname for the agents (given they don't really exist).

I started watching it years ago and saw the end of season 2 I think - I then watched season 3 on TV and bought season 1 DVD. Never watched it - until recently (I'm on a mission this year to see all my unwatched DVDs, both film and TV). I really quite liked it! One gruesome death though (won't say more, but don't get too attached to one character! I knew about it, and it still creeped me out!)

 
At 2:56 p.m., Blogger Scooter said...

Fun pix! Who can't love photos with grilled cheese? Thanks for sharing your day with us!

 
At 12:22 a.m., Blogger 123 said...

Louis Vuitton purse accoutrements do not accept a cartel on epi leather, which is produced in French mills. Does it appear from the chat skin, or from the chat epithilials, which funny enough, aswell has a analysis affair and refers to a affection of genes: no two are the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home