It's all good.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I'm gonna like it here.


I have been quite busy in the last month (even busier than usual). M and I decided to move in together, so I have spent the last few weeks packing up my stuff and moving to Oromocto, where M rents a house. I had been spending a lot of time at the house before the move, so the transition to living there has been simple. It has definitely been difficult leaving my beloved apartment, but the result is definitely worth it.

I've been slowly getting used to the new neighborhood. I love the grocery store here, and there's a really neat coffee shop nearby. M is away for work for the next six weeks, so I'm taking the opportunity to do some exploration on foot. Today I finally found my way to the river, and took this lovely picture. I think I'm gonna like it here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home