It's all good.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

You know you have a new car when...

... you are surprised to learn when you accidentally push one of the buttons on the keychain the car starts itself. And then you can't figure out how to turn the car off. So you have to drive it around the parking lot and then try turning it off. And that works. And you are relieved.

As if that wasn't spazzy enough, I gave myself the mother of all paper cuts this evening while unwrapping my new pillow from its box. It's on my index finger, and it's deep. Ow.

Off to Toronto (uh huh, the city that works. etc...) tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. Please direct all shopping thoughts towards me.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am directing my karma towards Toronto. Have fun this weekend!!

 
At 1:46 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

"The Big Smoke ain't no joke."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home