It's all good.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Canada's Chocolate Town!

I was trying to follow Michelle's suggestion to go shopping today. However, the stores were not open. I did attempt to shop at Shopper's, but I couldn't find anything I really wanted.

So my backup plan was to go for a little drive, to see how Car liked the roads. I wanted to go somewhere different. I started by heading towards New Maryland, which is 5 minutes away from Fredericton, and I ended up in St. Stephen.

On the way, I took a detour down a gravel road. I was in the middle of nowhere, without a map. The road followed along a rail line, but that's all there was. No houses. Just trees. And gravel road. However, I persevered, since I figured that the road would have to come out somewhere. And it did. So it wasn't so bad.

Turns out most of the stores in St. Stephen were closed today, too. Go figure. But I did visit the chocolate store, where I bought a box of chocolates. And I got some snacks to fortify me for the return trip. I didn't want to backtrack, so I went towards Saint John, stopping for a bit in St. Andrew's, and then headed back to Freddy.

And now it's time for three fabulous hours of tv season finales!! Woot!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 p.m., Blogger 123 said...

Picking Links of London Rings is usually a complicated factor. Consider whether or not they are truly suitable to suit your needs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home