It's all good.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Big city.

I'm back from my whirlwind Toronto trip.

Most of Friday was spent in transit, since I didn't have a direct flight to Toronto. The plane from Montreal to Toronto was pretty snazzy: There were tv screens on the seat backs, and I got to watch an episode of How I Met Your Mother and Arrested Development. After I checked in to the hotel, I did a bit of shopping before the welcome reception (the phrase "welcome reception" means big party).

Saturday was spent in various hotel conference rooms, learning all sorts of hearing aid stuff. Then they shuttled us off to another event for another reception (aka big big party), where were were entertained by 54-40. And I danced. Not only did I dance, but during the last song, I danced on the stage. With about 40 other people. And 54-40.

As great as the weekend was, it's always nice to be back in my little apartment. I really like visiting big cities, but I'm glad I don't live in one.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Lynda danced! Dancing Lynda! Go Dancing Lynda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home