It's all good.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another day of rest

Well, after the flurry of activity from yesterday, today was pretty slow. I did have big shopping plans, but they had to be postponed after I had an unexpected two hour nap in the middle of the afternoon. Then, during my walk, I ran into a friend of mine who I haven't seen in years. I knew he was living in town, but our paths never seemed to cross until today. It was so weird, because I was thinking about him before I saw him today and everything. It totally threw me off, and I'm afraid I came across as quite bumbling and inarticulate when we were speaking.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I keep having these overwhelming urges to cook and bake. Example: on Friday I made cookies. I ate them all. Today I made lemon loaf. At 9:00 in the evening. I'm trying really hard not to eat it all. I'm not even hungry for it. It's not even that good. Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home