It's all good.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

An amazing product that instantly dissolves calcium and lime stains you can't scrub away...

Tonight, despite the oppressive heat, I was seized by an uncontrollable urge to clean my apartment. This is a rare occurence, so I felt it was best to give in. As a result, I have been cleaning since I got home at 4:30 today. Yes, I even left work early so I could clean. Yeesh. I even cleaned my living room blinds - for the first time since I moved in. My back is sore and my fingertips are wrinkly, but my apartment is sparkly and fresh. That should do for another few months, at least.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the CLR commercial... it actually did get rid of a lot of the stains that were on my tub when I moved into my apartment in Waterloo.

 
At 9:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
We crazy feds have Monday off, so I'm going to check with Fouad if I can see my apt then . . . Perhaps a Lynda sighting would be in order?

 
At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Ooh... that would be exciting Michelle! Would this be only Monday? (just trying to organize my weekend travel plans... which are flexible...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home