It's all good.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Change of venue

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the planned visit of Rosey and Michelle to the Center of the Universe was cancelled this weekend. It was a temporary setback. Faced with the prospect of a weekend of utter solitude (and no Anne), I hopped in the car Friday afternoon and headed home.

After driving through another bout of torrential rain (sans tornado warning this time), I managed to catch the second half of The Show I Love to Critique, followed by some quality time with my "peeps" at the Pizza Delight Express (mmm.... garlic fingers).

Saturday was a day packed with joy and happiness. It included breakfast with my mom, aunts and cousin; a fun-filled afternoon with Rosey; and another viewing of The Show I Love Despite Some Changes for the Good and Some for the Bad. The evening culminated in a highly entertaining Box Office party, where much fun was had by all. I had so much fun at the party that I didn't get home till after 3:00 in the morning. I was not a pretty picture in the morning at church.

I spent most of today recovering from my strenuous Saturday festivities, which was fine since the weather was pretty dismal. And now, I'm back in Fredericton, where (gasp!) it's cool. The world must be coming to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home