It's all good.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The great couch search continues...

Okay, what do you all think of this couch? It's got three cushions (obviously), and I like the lines. I think I need to see it in person to check the suitability of the fabric and the colour. I'm not too crazy about "microfiber". Nor am I too crazy about the pushy salespeople at Leon's. I think this is polyester, but I definitely want to make sure it's a "nice" polyester. And I'll have to practice strategically weaving in and out of furniture arrangements so I can browse the store at my leisure.

Even though it was way too hot to be out and about today, I did manage to make it over to my brother Jason's house for a visit with him and his wife. I rarely get to see him since he got married, so it was nice to catch up. I'm also nursing sore feet today, thanks to my spiffy new sandals. I bought them yesterday, but they insisted on rubbing my feet the wrong way when I wore them. Hopefully I can persuade the two parties to get along, because I think they're awfully pretty. I'm sure Rosey would agree. She helped me pick them out, you know.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are hurting my feet too, but the leather just needs to get worked in. They will get more comfortable!

 
At 2:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home