It's all good.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

He never moves farther than from the house to the barn

I'm back in center of the universe after another weekend trip home. And I know I complain a lot about the heat here, but here it is, one more time: it's hot.

Saturday night I finally saw Anne again for the third time this season. I'm sorely missing some snippets of dialogue that were cut from the show this year. I feel that they added depth to the story. The show may be shorter, but it's lacking some of its soul. I'm also finding some of the scene changes quite jarring. There's a lot to be said for a total blackout. The changes trouble me, but they do not diminish my enthusiasm for this show. I think it's because I love the show so much that I care so deeply when people mess with it.

Also on Saturday night, there was a gathering of FOHers and BOers. We ended up at Brennan's, where I got ID'd at the door. Seriously. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or embarrassed.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Highly flattered.

 
At 9:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

So apparently it's a good thing I headed home when you guys left for Brennan's. I walked in the door at 11:30 and my mom said, "Where's Steve? I thought you were picking him up from work at 11." Ooops...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home