It's all good.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

12 of 12 - July 2006

12 of 12. It's Chad Darnell's idea. Some month the 12th will fall on the weekend, when I do something besides work all day.


7:32 a.m. I slept in a little this morning. Mmm... sleep.

9:00 a.m. I slept in so much that I forgot my carefully packed lunch. Banana bread for breakfast again!

12:04 p.m. I was disappointed about forgetting my lunch until I realized the cafeteria had beef barley soup today. Best soup ever.

12:15 p.m. One of the stairwells at work. People look at you funny if you take pictures in stairwells.

12:31 p.m. Work was really busy today, so I went for a walk to take a break.

5:42 p.m. My attempt to recreate the magic of sweet potato fries. Moderately successful.

7:05 p.m. The elevator has been wearing its "moving pads" for a week. I'm pretty sure the new neighbour is on the floor below me. She and her friends/family spend copious amounts of time on their balcony. They could put the Ladies of Avonlea to shame with their endless chatter.

7:40 p.m. I bought a notebook at Chapters. Pretty.

8:02 p.m. Time for another walk. This is a hidden mini-waterfall along my route.

8:14 p.m. Bonus pic! My random word was "windows", as in, this building has windows.

8:23 p.m. I'll have you know that I walked all the way up the hill (in the sweltering heat) to take this picture. You better appreciate it.

8:30 p.m. Like an oasis in the desert! I almost hugged this bit of "snow" I found behind the rink.

10:05 p.m. My trusty super fan is helping me cope with the heat. I hope David Suzuki is proud.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 p.m., Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Great pix! I love banana bread ... gimme some :)

Come check out my 12 of 12 :)

 
At 4:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there - I liked your story!
It looks like a beautiful route where you went walking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home