It's all good.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Couch couch couch

So I went to two more furniture stores after work today. At one of them, I found a nice three-seat sofa. They let me take one of the matching cushions home to see if it matches. Both couches have similar textures, and they have similar shapes. If I remember correctly, it was very comfortable to sit in. Now, do you think the colours go together? I think they look okay in the evening light of my apartment, but I'm not so sure about the daylight. Perhaps I'll take another photo and post it tomorrow. My other issue is that the back cushions are attached to the sofa, and the seat cushions are not reversible. Anyone think that I should be concerned about this?

I also went back to Lane's after supper and spent a half an hour sitting on every three-seat couch in the showroom. I didn't see anything there that really stood out, though. I think the salesperson was ready to tear her hair out. This is a very big decision, so I want to make sure I explore all my options. Tomorrow at lunch I may visit another store to see if they have anything different. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 12:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosey and I can help with couch decisions this weekend!!! I can't wait to come over!!

 
At 2:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home