It's all good.

Friday, August 11, 2006

But we would eat Kraft Dinner...

Mark this date on your calendars, people. First of all, it's Friday night, and I'm still in Fredericton. Shocking, I know. Perhaps even more shocking is that it's not hot out. It's actually rather cool. Cool enough to turn the oven on and make cookies!!! I made a batch of Ranger cookies (my specialty) to celebrate.

I went for a long walk today - two and a half hours. I then proceeded to completely negate any benefit from said walk by consuming a whole box of Extra Creamy Kraft Dinner. It was calling my name. I keep forgeting that a whole box is too much for me to eat. I was fine after the first two bowls. After the third bowl, I was feeling a little stuffed, and after the last bowl, I was definitely ill and had to have a lie down. While I was eating, I looked up Kraft Dinner on Wikipedia, where I was somewhat surprised to learn that KD is more popular in Canada than in the States. It was also amusing to note that they can't call it "Macaroni and Cheese" in Canada because it "...does not contain pasteurized cheese as the law understands it, and therefore the name of the product cannot misinform as to its true nature." Maybe that's why I don't like real cheese that much - I keep expecting it to taste like the orange KD powdered stuff.

12 of 12 tomorrow. Anyone else in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home