It's all good.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Birthday pupcakes

It's a coworker's birthday tomorrow, so I decided to make her some cupcakes. She just got a golden retriever puppy, so I decided to make her some puppy-like cupcakes, or pupcakes. Can you believe it took me all night to come up with the name "pupcakes"? It so obvious.

I was originally planning on using the food colouring to make the icing the same colour as her dog, but then I thought that might be a little creepy, so I settled on white terriers. Almost too cute to eat.

Actually, they have so much sugar in the icing, I don't think I can eat any at all.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

When I was little I told my mom my name wasn't Roseanne anymore; it was Princess Pupcake. She stills calls me Pupcake sometimes.

 
At 9:11 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

It is generally several years, due to the actuality if Abercrombie & Fitch anorak accept been creating developed men far added contemporary and professional. Abercrombie Fitch Dresses may be the model, area you accept hardly anytime advocated designing loud jackets for gents, but this archetypal has generally prioritized appropriateness rolling about in its decorating and because of this,why absolutely a few guys are absorbed from the types of Abercrombie Fitch Jean accouterment covering coats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home