It's all good.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

12 of 12 - June 2007

It's 12 of 12 day again!!! This month I actually managed to take pictures and post them, which was somehow beyond my capabilities last month. It was just another ordinary work day today, so there's not much special. But it's done!


7:30 a.m. Maybe it won't be hot today.


7:40 a.m. Doing my best snazzy pose. These are my new pants. I'm trying to overlook the fact that I'm wearing a bow.

10:30 a.m. So I've been trying to get a hold of this one guy for at least four weeks. Seriously, we play phone tag 4 times a day. Today was no exception.

12:45 p.m. No rest for the wicked. Lots of patients to see, and lots of paperwork. No time for non-blurry pictures.

5:12 p.m. Free from work at last and on my way home!

5:32 p.m. Trying really hard not to eat all these muffins. I almost succeeded.


6:40 p.m. What's this? An episode of GG's I've never seen? Lorelai's grandmother dies???

7:10 p.m. A jaunty walk. Pretty flowers.

7:20 p.m. It wasn't even a good evening for a walk. Kind of dreary and windy. Oh well.

8:03 p.m. Back from my walk. I got a little bit of a fright when I saw the dented car in the lot, but then I was relieved to realize that it's not mine.

8:20 p.m. A quick shower to wash off all the sweatiness.

8:40 p.m. Catching up on the internets before puttering around for an early bed. It's a big day tomorrow!





9 Comments:

At 10:38 p.m., Blogger BU said...

Those muffins look kind of like Sweetwater Tavern bread. Tasty!

 
At 12:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics!! :) The muffins look yummy!!

 
At 2:45 p.m., Blogger CondoBlogger said...

Great shots! Your walking path looks fantastic!

I secrety love the Gilmore Girls too... but there are a million of em I haven't seen...

 
At 4:47 p.m., Blogger Dogeared said...

What a lovely view in that first picture! And I like your outfit - very pretty!

 
At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Zippy said...

Great pics! Those muffins are making me hungry - I think it's time for dinner!

Michele

 
At 10:01 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Monday was the first time I heard the phrase "no rest for the wicked"- and you used it on Tuesday. Dare I phrase it? "never rains but...

(love the bow, TRES snazzy).

 
At 8:57 a.m., Blogger Paige said...

Work it! The bow, I mean.
The muffins look mighty yummy to me; there is no way I could have left them there...great, now I'm hungry! Gilmore Girls rock, but I haven't seen any since the move abroad. I don't think I would enjoy them in Spanish even if they were on - I always cringe at the voice-overs they use.
Great 12 of 12!
~ CC

 
At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Elaine said...

What kind of muffins are they? They look yummy!

 
At 12:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home