It's all good.

Monday, August 21, 2006

I see the rain again

It was a cold and rainy day today, the kind that makes you want to curl up under your bedcovers and have a nap. Which is exactly what I did when I got home from work today. Which is also the reason why it's 11:12 p.m. and I'm wide awake.

It was also very good weather for a run, so after supper I got geared up and off I went. (That's right, Rosey, I went for a run!) I didn't count on being attacked by multiple swarms of flying bugs. You know what I mean. They travel in beach ball size packs, and you can't see them until you're smack in the middle of them. Before you know it, you're swatting like mad and trying not to swallow one of them. I still managed to get a decent run in, even if I am a little out of practice. I'm sure my muscles will thank me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home