It's all good.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Easing the withdrawal...

So I'm back in PEI this weekend. After an insanely busy work day Up the River, I drove for over four hours, arriving in Ch'town at around 8:00. I was so happy to see my Centre peeps. It's always comforting that they don't forget me when I'm gone.

After the show, I rushed home to spend some QT with my sister. She has been in the T-dot for two weeks (the big smoke ain't no joke, you know). I'm hoping she brought me back a grey hoodie. Anyway, I really missed her, and I really wanted to see her. But, she appears to be in her room at the moment, and I don't want to wake her if she's sleeping. I tried to make some noise outside her door to alert her to my presence, but she's not taking the bait. I suppose our reunion will have to wait until tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WAS IN PEI THIS WEEKEND! I went to visit my friend. We went out to Hunter's Friday night and then went to Late Night at Maver's (?) Saturday night... you know... The thing where the Anne, Canada Rocks and Celtic casts do like karaoke or something like that... I was thinking while I was there that it would be cool if I saw you .... but of course you weren't there. :( Oh well... I hope you had a fun weekend. I'm glad I wasn't the guy on the motorcycle... I was driving 80 the whole way, but not holding up traffic. :)

ttyl!!!!

 
At 8:56 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Emily!!! I was totally at Late Night at Mavor's on Saturday!! How did we not see each other?

 
At 8:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you weren't... I was off in the farthest corner from the door... but I didn't get up from my table like the whole time... I was totally looking around for you though, cause I know how much you love the confed centre.

 
At 11:53 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Emily, I was totally in the bar, sitting at one of the booths. I was there practically all night. I can't believe we missed each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home