It's all good.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

12 of 12 - July 2007

Ack! Another 12 of 12 day is upon us. I was slightly better than useless today, and I'm so glad it's over. I have the day off tomorrow, so let the weekend commence!

12:41 a.m. Last night I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I had to go to a late show because I had a potluck to attend earlier in the evening. Hence the getting home very late. Hence the lack of sleep that plagued me throughout the day. It was totally worth it, though!

7:14 a.m. It was pouring buckets of rain this morning, which made for a slightly white-knuckled drive to Woodstock. Why does it always rain on Thursdays?



8:29 a.m. Made to the hospital in one piece. Yay for not rolling the car into the ditch during foul weather!

8:30 a.m. Mr Cuthbert! Your roads! They're yellow. Oh, I'm so sorry.

10:21 a.m. I dashed away from the hospital for a moment to take my car in to get the oil changed.

11:25 a.m. Nutrition break!

3:14 p.m. Thankfully, the rain didn't last all day. In the afternoon, we got some beautiful sunshine and, my favouritest thing of all, humidity.

3:17 p.m. While waiting to be picked up by the dealership, I read a little of my book. I need to finish it ASAP, so I can reread HP5 and HP6 before next week.

7:55 p.m. So I was pretty much comatose for a few hours after I got home. Surprise, no one cleaned up my kitchen for me.
8:06 p.m. Off to the mall to pick up my sister's birthday present.

9:24 p.m. And I bought a new vacuum! It's so pretty, and it works.

9:30 p.m. Is it sad that I know summer has finally started because BB is on?

7 Comments:

At 11:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! :)

 
At 12:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one cleans your kitchen while you're gone? Yeah, same here. What's up with that?

Love the pics!

 
At 11:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics....wish we were getting the rain you are. It has not rained here in weeks.

Speaking of cleaning kitchens...I just did mine last night. Tonight it is the bathrooms....ugh.

 
At 5:45 p.m., Blogger Zippy said...

My kitchen elf is on vacation, permanently. It is truly a bummer.

I'm seeing Harry Potter tomorrow - even if it sucks, I won't care! It's Harry!

Michele

 
At 7:55 p.m., Blogger CondoBlogger said...

I would have thought Canada would have it's OWN Big Brother house! I'm so surprised you get the American version. Glad to see another BB fan in the 12 of 12's though! Just out of curiosity, do they call Eric "Canada's player" up north?

 
At 2:59 a.m., Blogger Chad Darnell said...

Ah, rain. I remember rain.

Great pics! Can you believe Jen got HOH!? Looks like we're stuck with her for at least another two weeks. Maybe a house will fall on her in the backyard. I still can't get over the crying incident.

 
At 11:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are things you can do to buy a Louis Vuitton for a lower price. Saving money on affluence is not consistently an simple affair to do. They can be big-ticket if you are in the bazaar to acquirement one. You should able to acquisition anyone that needs the money and they are affairs there bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home