It's all good.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

More than meets the eye

Yes, I went home this weekend. I got to spend some quality time with my brother and sister. We went to see The Transformers. All I remember from watching The Transformers when I was little is the theme song and Optimus Prime. The story was a little lame. The dialogue was moronic. But the Transformers were cool.

My brother found it life-changing. My sister and I were less enthusiastic. There were several points where I was actually laughing at the movie, instead of with the movie.

I am, however, greatly anticipating Harry Potter Day on Wednesday. I've seen every Harry Potter movie on opening day. This year it might be a little tricky, since I'm supposed to be going to a potluck that evening, so the afternoon and early evening shows are out. I'm also a posse of one, so that can be tricky for movie-going. But, I have a streak to maintain, so I am determined to see it on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home