It's all good.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm back

Oh dear, it would appear that I have greatly neglected my blogging duties. I'm sure that you, my vast readership of ten regular readers, are greatly distressed. My apologies.

My only excuse is that I was on vacation at home, and it was too lovely and too relaxing that I couldn't bring myself to write anything of significance. My mind was shut down for a bit, and I was busy recharging my batteries.

One of my vacation highlights was a fab BO/FOH party that included scrumptious birthday cake for me. Rosey made me THE birthday cake. Yes, THE birthday cake.

During the week, my mornings were spent sleeping in late, and my evenings were spent at the theater for opening week. Words cannot describe the joy I felt just sitting in a little red seat for three hours. The Centre is definitely a happy place for me. And after a lengthy hiatus, it feels so great to see Anne again.

It's a sickness, I know.

But that wasn't all. I had various lunch, supper, and post-show dates with my peeps, which also helped boost my spirits. I was just so happy spend time with everyone.

And I ate curry. And I liked it.

Today was my first day back at work, and it was another typically crazy day. It doesn't take much to wreak havoc on my state of relaxation.

Thank goodness I'll be home again this weekend!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

You ate curry?! How did I miss this? What kind did you have?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home