It's all good.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Heathcliff!

After spending all of last week watching British Invasion from the last row in the theater, tonight I watched it from Row BB, which is about as close as you can get to the stage. It made a big difference to see everything so close up, and you could definitely feel the difference in the energy level. I find that when I sit close to the stage, things can get pretty overwhelming, and you don't get to see the overall image the show creates. It's more intimate, because you can see tiny differences in facial expressions, but you also spend time swiveling your head from person to person.

Last week I downloaded several songs from the show, and I have been listening to them all week long. In particular, I have been finding the music of The Hollies to be quite enjoyable. And once you listen to it about twenty times, the Wuthering Heights song is pretty darn catchy, too. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home